Recertification for MCSD: Windows Store Apps using HTML5: 70-490 Exam
Passleader Engine Features
Quality and Value for the 70-490 Exam
Passleader Practice Exams for Microsoft MCPD 70-490 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 70-490 Exam
If you do not pass the Microsoft MCPD 70-490 exam (Recertification for MCSD: Windows Store Apps using HTML5) on your first attempt using our passleader testing engine, we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee.
Downloadable, Interactive 70-490 Testing engines
Our Recertification for MCSD: Windows Store Apps using HTML5 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a Microsoft MCPD 70-490 examination. Details are researched and produced by Microsoft Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical.
- Comprehensive questions and answers about 70-490 exam
- 70-490 exam questions accompanied by exhibits
- Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts and almost 100% correct
- 70-490 exam questions updated on regular basis
- Same type as the certification exams, 70-490 exam preparation is in multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Tested by multiple times before publishing
- Try free 70-490 exam demo before you decide to buy it in Passleader.com
- TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
- TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Desktop Virtualization
- TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 - Windows Communication Foundation
- TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
- TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Presentation Foundation Application Development
- TS: Windows 7, Configuring
- TS: Windows 7 and Office 2010, Deploying
- TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
- TS: Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0, Development
- TS: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Development
- TS: Windows Embedded Standard 7 for Developers
- TS: Windows Embedded Compact 7
- TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
- TS: Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard, Configuring